Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A NEW PUN!- A Shakeer, Sean and Ben Joint Recently Uncovered From 2005! Have Your Own Copy For The Low Low Price of $19.99!

So its 1945 I'm driving the getaway car from the bank heist with Shakeer riding shotty and Sean scoping out the back. Everything looks good until the back of the sign truck in front of us rolls open and starts dropping big letter g's all over the road. I swerve, and all of the sudden I see an FBI car pull up along side us and the two agents spot us. I pull a quick U-ie, throwing Sean and Shakeer flat. Loose cash starts flying everywhere, a tornado of Benjamins. All three of us cry out 'Oh jeez!'


yeah count it! five levels of contrivance my friend, if you grant us the abbreviation of G's for G-man, a common nickname for FBI agents in WWII-era America.

3 comments:

Shakeer said...

This is g-nius

Anonymous said...

So you started with "jeez" and got:

g-men
g-forces
g(rand)s
the letter g

Where's the fifth?

b said...

dude(sy?) you got them all. this is a familiar debate to punners and i must admit that it is appropriately called a four-level pun. i dream one day of a five-leveler, but it may be beyond my modest talents