Hale fellows well met, my Russian friends! I am sorry to see that so many of you still have to use Internet Explorer--I believe Microsoft has discontinued supporting it here in the U.S. and many websites do not look very good on IE. I hope this is getting to you alright. I strive to be your #1 source for silly opinions.
-It took all the coke in town/to bring down Dennis Brown
--When we're driving around and the Cranberries pop up on Sirius, it is a guaranteed goofy sing-along.
---This song temporarily made me insane and spend 800 bucks on a Martin Dreadnought I had no idea how to play
----I heard this song and tried to John-the-Baptist for old Bonnie Bear but no one was buying it back then.
-----same as above. I guess I had blown any credibility when I played the Hold Steady at a party. Music about parties doesn't extend by necessity into parties.
ps
Julianna Barwick makes novenas of grace:
No comments:
Post a Comment