Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Ten Thousand Favorite Songs, v. 5



-A go-to when I'm feeling really despondent.  Never fails.  I'm like Hagrid with his little pink umbrella.  PS how bullshit is it that none of the professors could just like, tutor the dude?  WTF?



--So glad this got an official release.  Each Sam Beam new release is less and less interesting, but as he keeps revealing his back catalog, it is becoming evident that he's written 40-50 amazing songs.


---The Prince-sweeping algorithm on Youtube hasn't found this guy yet.   I've singing this all week. 
---Gah they're finding 12" remixes within a week!  Damnation,  we need a symbol for him that computers don't recognize....
Replacing it, with a stone cold classic that always always always sound good.



----I'll always remember being 6 and the first time we visited my granddad's grave, we drove through the cemetery and this was on the stereo.  It will always sounds like being glad to be in a warm car with your whole family.



-----How shameless can Ben be?  This shameless.




No comments: