Monday, May 30, 2005

Drama Banquet

So yeah, long time no post you guys. Anyhow, the drama banquet was yesterday, and wow, that was cool. So first we did a picture scavenger hunt where we split into groups then had to reinact two scenes from each play that we did this year. The pictures will be shown this wendsday during the last drama club this wendsday. Then we went inside and there were colored tables with disco balls on each one. Each team got buzzers and we played some game shows for points and eventually prizes. I ended up with one of the luck few who won a disco ball (I really wanted the two tickets to Billy Joel's "Moving Out" but Molly Connolly got them before me). All the seniors got gag awards. Mine is The "I want everything in my play...Including the kitchen sink" Award. For those of you who don't know I directed Sacha Bernards' play "Waiting on Emily" and I pushed for running water for months, but never got it, it turned out okay anyway. Then we had a great dinner, and a dance party to finish it all off. Oh and who could forget the massive Ice-cream eating contest where we filled up gutters (as in the things that collect water off your roof) with ice-cream and then had a contest on who could eat the most and have it look the best. Our group (yellow A) definately one, although John Burke's team got pretty close.

PS We won the game show because Rachel Finn is a beast, (She carried the team to victory)

THANKS RACHEL!

peace, and long life,
-Xan

No comments: