film literature pop folk ambient jazz drone and doom
Wednesday, May 11, 2005
Soccer
Are we going to have a practice before the Mayor's Cup? I think I'm getting the hang of this in step. The ideal day would be Thursday so that we could recover on Friday.
However, seeing how shorthanded we will be, if you could start praying for divine intercession right now, especially in the first two games, that'd be great.
I have decided that because we have a next to nil chance to advance, I am going to play like a maniac and get myself carded at least once. But thanks for coming Misha. It means a lot to the rest of us.
We got ten, which isn't too bad except two of them are shit players we borrowed from a Benson team, we are playing three games in one day, and the other three teams in the tournament have drafted the best players who wouldn't be playing onto their teams. The part that sucks is that if it weren't for needed registered players with player cards, I know we could put together a good group.
10 comments:
No, we're not. Sorry.
However, seeing how shorthanded we will be, if you could start praying for divine intercession right now, especially in the first two games, that'd be great.
*intervention
I dont know what to do!
uh oh, i assured my pa that you were coming
I'll be there!
I have decided that because we have a next to nil chance to advance, I am going to play like a maniac and get myself carded at least once. But thanks for coming Misha. It means a lot to the rest of us.
How shorthanded are you? Must be bad with everone going on the retreat.
We got ten, which isn't too bad except two of them are shit players we borrowed from a Benson team, we are playing three games in one day, and the other three teams in the tournament have drafted the best players who wouldn't be playing onto their teams. The part that sucks is that if it weren't for needed registered players with player cards, I know we could put together a good group.
I'd play for ya... but I'm not regged and I'm pretty outta shape... I do enjoy a good game of soccer though. One of my favorite sports.
Post a Comment