Friday, May 27, 2005

Well, I'm Ready for Summer

Reactivated the old aim tonight; benv360, risen from depths. First conversation was with Pat. Anyway, drop me a line sometime.

post script
Ian was gonna post about some very important matters but I guess not. So if you're reading this prior to Friday afternoon, we're planning for kickball followed by intense rooting at the softball game. And somewhere in there I am going to own the Godfather Machuca at headsup. No four to one advantage to cushion his loss this time.

post post script
I feel like I'm stealing their thunder by saying this, but the Playwriting Festival was awesome and anyone who doesn't go is stupid. Table For a Night is the greatest play ever to be created by Jesuit students and Ariel Black has the best acting I've ever seen at JHS. Sacha and Alex's play is very good as was Margaret's. I think I need to see Reaction again. Great stuff. Loved that French accent, Colonel.

1 comment:

imac said...

Hey I was going to post but I was busy saving Kocarnik's ass.