Friday, May 06, 2005

Stranded

It has been three days since my last class...

I'm counting down the days until I can at last bask in the sea of education...

All around me I see enemies...
In the trees, the computers... all around me I see eyes searching, watching, asking, "why am I not in class?" Who is this man? What uncouth powers enable him to slip through the eyes of those that capture us, keep us prisonor in these cruel cells of monotomy and study halls?

I am afraid I might have done something last night...
I don't know what it was, but I feel guilty about something...

WebMarshall has no power over me since I have transcended school. It is powerless to stop me. Watch me make a post on an illegitamate site. Muhahaha...

1 comment:

b said...

I can see why this made Cynda laugh. Excellent bloggage Douglas.

post script
If this site is illegit, I don't want to be legit.