One of the many parties hosted by LUC students:
This party is an open party for all virgins that are just tired of being virgins. Why not lose it with style and grace by having a 40 person orgie!? I say this is the best way to just pull the trigger and finally just do it. We will also have a resident PRO who will go over the basics and those special techniques one would like to figure out.
We will have refreshements and cookies, but we only have a limited supply.. Q101 concert condoms will be distributed for all in quantities so come on and join us, for those who do not want condoms the morning after pill will be offered on sunday morning for a discounted price of $15.00
So have fun and come out. All are welcome! preferably virgins, but experts are welcome.
Lucky me!
12 comments:
I'd tell you to go for the cookies and refreshments but those are probably spiked with GHB.
You know, it may be a great way to meet some really nice kids!
What I want to know is what a "concert condom" is.
what the hell is up with all these annonymous posters? Ben or John, I think you should disallow such commentors.
Nancy, they're robots trying to increase Google placement for their sites. I think I took care of it. You now have to do a little word verification thing to post comments.
Ben, if this inconvenience is too much to bear, let me know. It can easily be turned off. I also deleted the bad comments on this post.
Way to be on the ball, Shakeer. Thanks.
On a separate note, Cynda, I think you should place a boombox right outside the orgy room and play Everyone Has AIDS from Team America. You might be able to make some people rethink. If not, it would be a funny song for them to have sex to.
right....well Nancy I'm sure there are many other places where I can get free food without worry of GHB. Misha although I'm sure there are some really nice kids there considering I'm "sure" they will all be virgins I think I'll stick to the campus ministry office. Shakeer concert condoms: well gogle-ing them didn't shed any light so I have no idea and finally Ben although it would be really funny I don't fancy getting my ass kicked by a bunch of naked horny virgins but hey you're only an hour away so knock yourself out!!
Oh, college...
So I'm literally on the internet for like 5 minutes, but I just wanted to say hi.
Kind of a lot going on right now, but I'll figure out the internet thing soon, and all will be well.
I miss you guys!
Post a Comment