Well I am having a party at my house on Tuesday at 7.
I realize peolpe are going to the beach, but I can't due to all the stuff I have to acomplish before leaving. So if you're back in time come by and if you're not going definately come!
If you feel up to the challenge you could bring some soda or something but it's much more important that you bring yourself as this will be the last chance I will have to see you guys. So hopefully you all can make it!!
3 comments:
Yeah, and it'll probably be my last time, too, I leave on thursday, and while i don't think i have any plans on wednesday, i doubt that anything will really happen on wednesday, so I'm rambling again. I seem to be doing this a lot lately. I'll call it verbose, so at least i half-way sound intelligent
Ah but today we bought a very special game for the party!! oh it's a surprise so hopefully those who know don't ruin it but oh how will you love it!!
Oh God I love that game.
Post a Comment