Hey it's A. My parents are crazy so I am driving to college, which means I leave this Saturday. Before this happens, however, I'd like to throw a little going away shebang in the park just down the hill from my house this Thursday from 5 till whenever. Details are forthcoming, but we will need a kickball and basketballs/ soccer balls are cool to have around too. And tennis racquets. Et cetera. I can probably hook up some BBQ if I can nab a picnic area from the soccer moms that control the place in the summer. If not there are uh... blackberries. And sandwiches!
(Basically, when you get to the parking lot at the bottom of the hill, walk along the asphalt path going by the entrance to the swim center until you see me burning things. Ideally, I'll be in the wooded area right by the creek and the freaky little green play structure right across from the tennis courts. DO NOT GO UP THE HILL THAT IS RACCOON TERRITORY AND DOGS POOP THERE IT'S GROSS OKAY)
Oh and there is open swim at the swimming place from 7:30-8:30 if people stick around for that long, so bring a swimsuit and like 5 bucks if you really want to go swimming. If you have a THPRD card it's cheaper.
So yeah. Tell people! And come! And party hard.
Call me/ im me if you need directions or further instructions or whatnot. It is directly down the hill from my crazy house, so if you've been there you've passed the park on the way.
Come say goodbye to me because I miss you all already!
4 comments:
Raliegh
Two words: Hell Yeah
Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.
Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Post a Comment