I can't believe Nancy and I actually pulled this one off and I'm so proud of us.
The day started with me going over to Nancy's to bake a cake and go shopping at 8:30. Then we ran some errands and went to pick up Magda. I didn't call her until we were in front of her house so she was still asleep. Eventually we got tired of waiting and went in, grabbed her stuff and breakfast, and put her in the car. She didn't want to come but wanted to sleep and couldn't figure out where we were going. After we got A we went to the park and were welcomed by a tree full of people!! Anyway then we made food and played an awesome game of kickball!!! It was awesome and I didn't even fall once....hmm you all know this though as most of you were actually there. The final score was 10 -8 with Ben, Katie, skylar, Rachel, Adrianna, Mike, and Ian winning. Sorry if I forgot anyone!!
I think the highlight was setting of Ken's alarm in the parking lot of baskin robins and Magda calling him and saying to mike (cause Ken wouldn't talk to her) "Hey you hear that?!? That's your Car!!!"
Anyway awesome day!!! You guys are the best!!!
And of course, pictures: click the link!!!
6 comments:
Scott must be mentioned for some kickass catches and kicks, and his very cool makeshift turban thing. And he was on OUR team.
Jealous? You should be.
SCOTT!! How could I forget Scott?!?!
Sorry...
I think I should be mentioned, I helped your team immensely. >.<
By the way, the order of the names on the left got reorganized... interesting.
I doubt there is any meaning behind that Ken!! Honestly!
Yeah, that wasn't me. I think its by joining date, with discrepancies being explained by my stupid attempt to rotate people.
No I'm pretty sure it just means I'm a close second to Ben in sheer awesomeness. (Cynda, don't complain, you're still cooler than Pat.)
Post a Comment