pre script
Yesterday, I woke up with "Bad Day" by R.E.M., a song I've heard maybe three times this entire year stuck in my head. I thought it might be a bad sign but decided not to let it be and didn't. I was super hyper all day (my first dose of coffee ever that Dr. Gorman forced upon me probably didn't help.) I'm still somewhat hyper, which will be the cause of the fragmented, seemingly pointless nature of the entry.
You Marquette folks, here is a song about your new hometown. There is another one if you wanna backtrack, but its not as good.
And here is a song about kickball, because we are going to start up again as soon as the rain leaves. And I find my ball. Have you seen it? I'm at a loss.
Sufjan is coming to the Aladdin on July 21st, so you should plan on joining Shakeer and I there.
Graduation. Can you taste it yet? To me it tastes like the raspberries I used to eat from my front yard patch, while I barefootedly helped my mom water the vegetables at nine in the morning. The taste of summer freedom.
post script
I'll cede you the credit for the Galactic Heroes, Shakeer. But know that I had given a brief browse to their stuff a coupla months ago and come away somewhat irritated.
post post script
What the hell, here is one for our favorite district-attending track athlete, Adrianna, who enjoys this band and I'm sure would like to share them with you.
post post post script
The pointlessness of that baffles even me. At least I got in a good shot at Puett. And made a bid to upset mp3zrppl2, which the combined efforts of all y'all could do quite easily, because that jazzrule guy is queer.
6 comments:
Speaking of Marquette, they're changing their nickname from The Golden Eagles to just The Gold. Enjoy.
Full Story:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/chi-0505080346may08,1,5278234.story?coll=chi-sportsnew-hed&ctrack=1&cset=true
Haha Ben, I like how I've never quite mentioned the concert but you knew I'm going. But yeah, it'll be awesome. The Aladdin Theater is great for seeing music, especially music of that sort.
Last I know of, Nitschke had your ball. We better get that thing back man, I miss kickball.
Also jazzrule isn't queer, he just has diplomatic immunity.
Shakeer, everybody knows diplomacy is for fruits.
Scott, I'm gonna get a search warrant and raid his locker and house. I won't give up until I get that ball back.
Post a Comment