Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Babysiting Adventures

How often do you go to your english teacher's house and babysit her kids? I had the wonderful experience of it last night. Mrs. Gray asked me if I would be willing to help my sister babysit because they were dumping five kids on her. I agreed, one because I felt obliged to give something back, and two I needed the gas money. So I go over there and find her little guy JJ being fed some good green slop, by Ryan Gray, his dad. And little Georga playing with another little boy named Johnny. They had matching "lambies" very cute I must say. So I thought, "cool" only three, and one is tiny, no problem." Then a forth little guy shows up, Max. And he has the coolest hair. Then Mrs. Gray (I will call her Mrs. Gray because you all know her by that) shows up with her other daughter Ruby. We end up playing some "memory" and "Dominos" then eating some great (Jesuit Colors) Green and yellow macaroni and chesse, and burritos. Then we go up stairs and Ruby wants to take my wallet, I say "You better not take that! I get in big trouble if I don't have that with me in the car." She saids "What will happen." I say, "If the Police ask for it and I dont have it I have to go to jail!" So her reply is, "Okay, you better keep it." Then as I am leaving she asks if I have my wallet. Don't get me started on the legos we built, sufficet to say, there was "poop" involved.

1 comment:

b said...

It would have been better if you made up something that actually resembled an adventure, like Schneider's Disneyland story. There is a reason that fiction is popular. Because its not boring.