People, you know things are getting bad when I have to, from VIRGINIA, put up a new post just to stop the stream of Ben trying to stop the stream of Alex-Tuesday-Go-Have-Your-Identity-Crisis-Somewhere-Else.
Jesus.
Thank God Y'All Have Me is right.
I don't really have that much to say, to be honest. I am in Virginia, weather's nice, Southern Hospitality is alive and well, girls are nice if pretty damn preppy (I am, after all, at the University of Preston Neupert), boys are hot, accents are awesome, coach is supportive, I got to watch Sex & The City while eating ice cream, so life's pretty good.
The wierd part was last night...NCAA rules state that Official Recruiting Weekends are to be 48 hours in length, no longer. So I was not allowed to step foot on campus until Friday morning, which meant I had to fly in Thursday afternoon, get picked up by the coach, given money for dinner and dropped off at a hotel, where I stayed in a room by myself until the next morning when the coach picked me back up again.
I watched a lot of Everybody Loves Raymond, and Seinfeld. Could've been worse.
Talk about creepy, not only could I not get to sleep with the wierd time change, I kept waking up thinking I was hearing things, and I had no one to talk to.
I woke up in the morning and forgot where I was, panicked and decided I had been kidnapped and was about to scream my head off when I saw my suitcase on the floor and my cell phone next to me and realized I wasn't kidnapped...I was in Virginia.
Anyway, people, start posting other things...just random crap that happens during school that would at least make a semi-interesting or out of the ordinary story...not so much contrived stuff. And not so much of the same people, please.
p.s. Rachel and Adrianna, on my flight from Cinncinatti to Charlottesville, there were these six college age guys from Wisconsin who were going backpacking in Virginia...let's just say I was starting to regret not looking more closely at Marquette. Have at 'em, ladies.
3 comments:
Hawt.
Glad you're back Katie... the hallway was rather boring without you.
LOL... I find it amusing that you were just about to start to freak out when you woke up.
Were there a lot of drunk people walking around after dark? Among which was a guy crying about a basketball game loss and wearing his Clifford the Big Red Dog suit? I hope you didn't miss that.
Post a Comment