Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Star Wars vs. Star Trek: A Rebuttal

Just kidding. This ceased to be an argument in 7th grade. Not because the matter was settled, but because it was deemed lame and geeky as hell. So, in absense of that discussion (and to fill up space in order to give Tuesday the momentary hope that someone was indeed interested in this topic) I will discuss a matter very close to my heart. The man I nominated and for who I secured many votes for the position of Sader of Sincerity, Patrick Eugene Spear, has admitted to being dirty rotten cheater. He cheated at poker on Saturday. Ken I can understand, he is a bastard like that, but not Pat, never. I have been in mourning all day. And who assisted him but the once-virtuous maiden Maggie? I am in pain. I don't know what I can believe in any more. This is like learning the truth about Santa Claus. Worse. It is like when the bachelor defeats Don Quixote.

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Pat's a liar too

Cynda said...

I TOLD YOU!! And NONE of you believed me!!!! Excep Magda who knew they were cheating but pretended not, which was just as bad!! Geez no one ever listens!!

Miguel said...

That's why it's ironic that Pat might win. It makes me laugh.

Oh, I knew they were cheating. But your vain arguing made it quite clear that getting in a huff over it would do nothing. Sure was funny watching them get so indignant and protective of their nonexistent innocence.

Ken Colwell said...

Ben, if it was for money, I would never have even considered it. But since it was so pointless already, I decided to make it a challenge--how much could we get away with? And Maggie didn't assist us, we just paid her off not to squeal. Among other things.

Anonymous said...

DUDE ITS LIKE TOTALLY STAR WARS

star trek bites major ass. like, major ass. star wars has hot chicks and lasers and bombs, and dont get me started on how laaaaame star trek ships are

X said...

What the hell anonymous that was not even what the post was about.

P.S. SW has what chicks? Leia and that alien lady in the rebelion, R2-D2 mabey. Ever heard of Orion Slave Girls, look it up, or watch this friday's episode, enough said there.

P.P.S. lasers and bombs, what do you think phasers and torpedos are?

P.P.P.S. at least my ship wont run out of battery power, ha!

P.P.P.P.S. sorry everyone for have idiots like him and me comment on the wrong post.