Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Mixing it up (AKA I AM BORDED)

I'm going to do something cool for the following reasons:

1) I am bored.
2) After next week I have nothing to do
3) I need new music.
4) Making mixes is fun!

It's a mix exchange. Post a comment here and ask me to burn a cd for you (you can specify what sort of music you want or you can just tell me to suprise you or juggle or something), and I'll do it. No fewer than 10 tracks or 60 minutes, whichever comes first, will be delivered to you fresh baked and as soon as possible! Who knows what you might get? Some obscure random rock band? The Britney Spears megamix? It's a grab bag! According to my "fulllist.m3u," I currently have over 1,321 songs on my computer. And there's more to be had in my CD collection. So yeah, you have some variety to pick from.

All I ask for in exchange is a CD of comparable length, made up of anything you feel like tossing in there, delivered to me whenever you so desire. Yeeeahhh that's about it.

I. Am. Bored.

7 comments:

b said...

Adrianna, do you want to lose us our blogging license, what with your evil-doings?!?! Please note that I do not condone such illegal actions, but in the interest of free speech that does not involve Alex, I will not quash your little bootlegging ring here. But be warned. If you start dressing like a vamp or dancing like a flapper, intercession may be necessary.

Adrianna said...

Damn I was just about to get me some flappers and start... uh... flapping.

Shinekaze said...

hey im in, you can request a cd off a' me too. i have 3145 tracks(10 days 6 hours 52 minutes and 5 seconds) of music... there's gotta be something good in there... you can make requests, or you can take a random grab bag, or i could prolly even try to make a mix off of what i know about you. your call. let me know.

Anonymous said...

Yeah... I don't trust either of your tastes in music, so i'm not going to ask. BTW, Dave, you said you'd make me a Rocky Horror CD.

Shinekaze said...

better taste in music than yours doug... plus the fact that i have several of your cd's on my hard drive...

Misha said...

I LOVE IT! goodness, count me in. Bake me an A CD. I'm excited. I shall make you one soon
surprise me. do what you will

Scott Nye said...

I want one! Total surprise.