These are just a small fraction of pictures I have from our last coffeehouse ever. I'm way too tired to write anything. So, to all of you who went, feel free to comment on whatever you see fit. Maybe I'll give Cynda my other pictures to put in her album. Well, I'll see you all wednesday. I'm off to Penn!
4 comments:
You know, I just have to say that this was a blast tonight. It was truly a wonderful end to a long and honorable run by the amazing Mr. Nye. Kudos dude on 3 years of amazing work. Good job man. Carry on.
PS Nancy, I want to steal those pics from you.
Please ma'am, I want some more!
And whoa, didn't even read that last line. I was just in Philadelphia, and it looked great from the airport! Bring back some cream cheese.
so did anyone like my story? Or was it all too confusing, sorry about it being so long, I didn' plan on the opening introduction.
Post a Comment