Wow, may I be the first to congratulate everyone on a great game we didn’t have. Wow the way that Matt didn’t score the second hatrick of the season was simply amazing. And as usual Ben didn’t play great, he was not all over the field, and when he didn’t make that shot into the net that wasn’t there, I never screamed so loud in my life. And then Cory didn’t do one of his amazing bicycle kicks, and send the ball flying over half the field to just not clear the keepers head. Nathan was not in goal as he usually isn’t, and I didn’t play goal either. Neither of us stopped any shots, nor did Nathan drop kick the ball into the ozone layer. Luckily, we didn’t have enough girls to play on the team, so we weren’t able to sub any of the girls out. Doug, Adrianna, Maggie, and John all were not able to make it to the game, thanks goes to John who happened not to be standing behind the goal post when the ball didn’t go flying over the goal, and almost didn’t go into the river (because the game was not held at Willamette park). Good thing Ben Kocarnik and I showed up for the non-existent game. We had to pay three dollars to get into the park (because fishermen are communists).
P.S. Thanks for not telling me we didn’t have a game, Ben!
P.P.S. At least I know now where I stand on the team!
3 comments:
Biting, yet erudite. Congratulations on another post thought, clearly, from outside the box.
Alex, you were the one who told me the field was closed due to mud.
o dood thats so not cool, sounds like ben screwed you over. i say you shold get him back like majerly
Post a Comment