So I'm filling out my college applications (finally), and I come across, believe it or not, a TYPO in the Emerson online application.
"We are interested not only in your academics, bus also in what you have learned from your extracurricular activities and work experience."
Ha! Good times.
If you have any college app stories, feel free to share.
Oh, by the way...college apps blow.
9 comments:
http://www.nist.time.gov/
Read it and weep, Scott my love!
HA!
Don't worry about it though...seeing you lose is enough for me. Ouch, was that harsh? See, it's not just you who lost. It was Pat and Ben and probably a few others too. They were wrong and I was right. It makes it allll worth it.
Misha
And yes...slacking...I don't do that at all...
Friggin' North Idaho...
Oh, and I'll still pay...but as long as you're okay with none, maybe just $5. I have honor. Some. MOST.
Ha, whatever...do whatever your honor wants. I played some pool last night with some old guys(well, actually from about 9-2am) and they had the same problem with giving credit where credit is due. They should have talked to you before they started throwin money on the table, huh Scott?
I get so distracted when I'm doing college apps. One moment I'll be typing in activities, the next moment I'll randomly be reading over an old english assignment, or I'll listen to my CDs and then I really won't get any work done, or I'll be reading the blog..
hmm....I should start those
"They should have talked to you before they started throwin money on the table, huh Scott?"
Well, I generally believe that I should be consulted regardless, but I can only dispense wisdom to so far a radius. And I'm afraid Idaho, be they in my time zone or not, just doesn't qualify.
Unless I get potatoes for it. Then we'll talk.
haha potatoes
Hmmm I am waiting on a decision from Marquette before I go any further. This is mostly because I need an excuse for why I didn't do my common app this weekened when I promised myself I would. Yeah. I predict that I will be turning in most of my stuff on January 31st at 11:59 PM. Hooray procrastination!
Post a Comment