Sunday, November 14, 2004

Misha Says...
Ok, so I just saw the movie "Saw." You know that suspense movie about the psycho guy who likes to put people in compromising situations to see if they will survive any given task that is normally self devastating? Wow, long sentence. Anyway, so this is my review of the movie. Terrible acting. I swear, there are times I wondered how some of those people became actors. The story line was pretty cool and it had a twist ending that I kind of enjoyed. Anyone who knows how I get during horror flicks will know already that for most of the movie I was curled up in a closed eyes closed ears shuddering mass repeating "I don't like this" over and over, but that's how I enjoy those types of movies. Okay, that is a slight exaggeration. Not most of the movie. There was a lot of gore, a lot of blood, a lot of creepy images. And now I hate clowns even more. I will say that the things the creators wanted to be most disturbing were defiantly disturbing. The stuff of nightmares.

PS And does that new Chuckie movie not look hilarious? I really hope that it is a joke. They can't be serious. I hope. There really don't seem to be many good movies out right now. A lot of horror movies are in the previews though. Polar Express is getting bad reviews, but I still want to see it. What about Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

PPS What is with all of this fog we are having lately?

6 comments:

Nancy said...

I think I watched a Chuckie movie when I was like 2 and it scarred me for life. I hate dolls, especially ones with knives.

b said...

Wow Nancy, ¥ou're hardcore. English essay I presume? Doesn't that new subtitle just fit so well? Its pretty much a rip off of Adrianna's suggestion. I should probably make Douganna an admin.

post script
That weird Y was the result of me just now figuring out that the option button, in conjunction with a letter, makes something entirely new. Its fun!

post post script
A-Z
å∫ç∂´ƒ©˙ˆ∆˚¬µ˜øπœ®ß†¨√∑≈¥Ω Super cool!

Nancy said...

yea, definetely english paper. I noticed your subtitle and I think it's perfect...at least and now up until my history paper's done.

Nancy said...

options button..what options button?

b said...

I have a Mac. I think it is Alt on a PC. I'm not sure.

Scott Nye said...

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory will rule. C'mon, it's Tim Burton and Depp. Nothing in that is bad.

Oh, and I am waiting excitedly for Polar Express. I know it's not supposed to be that good, but screw that.