Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Internet

I finially went to Circuit City and bought an Ethernet port, so I can once again explore the magical land we know as the internet (unlimited porn (jk)). So after a two week hiatus during which my life went to shit, I'm back. BTW, my life is still pretty shitty. There is little hope for me getting my car back in drivable condition anytime soon. So, everybody, what's up?

Doug

1 comment:

b said...

Would a state championship in football make you happy again? Because Coach Potter was trying to convince me yet again to play QB for him, and I again respectfully declined, but if it would make my pal Doug happy, I'd do it. But if it would take more than that, then its probably something I (as a male) can't help you with.

post script
I hereby decree that all bloggers must go to to any lengths necessary to wake up the happy child inside of Doug.

post post script
And by all bloggers I mean the girls.