Dude, way to shamelessy plug the changes you've made. Especially sweet because you're gonna share a real contributor icon sometime this week.
post script In an effort to bring some meaning to this post, I will briefly describe today's soccer game. We had 6 players. That should be 'nough said, but I'll continue. We recruited four players from the team who played on the field before us. The team that handed us our only loss of the season. We played to a nil-nil tie at half. Then three of the nice people left. It was a hard fought second half. Mike and Ken played some of the most hard-ass defense I have ever seen. But in the end it was just too tiring. We lost 3-2. My assist total went up to three for the season, though. Still haven't scored. Story of my life.
Kinda didn't think it would last this long, given the photo hosting url... but all right. Ben, you're not really going to replace the photo, are you? (What's a "real contributor icon"?)
No, Mike, I'm multitasking... but with all the blog-writing and break-taking and keyboard-playing and text-messaging, it's hard to squeeze in much time for the paper. It's full steam ahead now, though... my mom guilt-tripped me. Damn it.
12 comments:
wow
Dude, way to shamelessy plug the changes you've made. Especially sweet because you're gonna share a real contributor icon sometime this week.
post script
In an effort to bring some meaning to this post, I will briefly describe today's soccer game. We had 6 players. That should be 'nough said, but I'll continue. We recruited four players from the team who played on the field before us. The team that handed us our only loss of the season. We played to a nil-nil tie at half. Then three of the nice people left. It was a hard fought second half. Mike and Ken played some of the most hard-ass defense I have ever seen. But in the end it was just too tiring. We lost 3-2. My assist total went up to three for the season, though. Still haven't scored. Story of my life.
Ha, was that a sex joke? it was a good one. Yeah, bummer of a game. I actually had fun though. Hayden is cool.
yea, now would be a good time to get the RandomAmigos thing fixed.
Dave, look at what you've started.
oh this is fun
btw, why would alex have the RandomAmigos password if he already has a team?
Alex has neither the password nor the internet at his home nor any spelling skills whatsoever. It wasn't him. Smart money is on Ken.
Kinda didn't think it would last this long, given the photo hosting url... but all right. Ben, you're not really going to replace the photo, are you? (What's a "real contributor icon"?)
Took that long? I figured this out immediately. Props to Ken for having way too much free time...or just avoiding writing his English essay.
No, Mike, I'm multitasking... but with all the blog-writing and break-taking and keyboard-playing and text-messaging, it's hard to squeeze in much time for the paper. It's full steam ahead now, though... my mom guilt-tripped me. Damn it.
What did I miss?
Whoa, someone really *is* from Tajikstan: http://www.blogger.com/profile/4364597
Post a Comment