Ok, so since we were unable to go trick or treating this past sunday (and because this devastated Maggie), we have decided to go trick or treating this Saturday, starting at around 5ish. In order for this to work, we need as many of you to participate by buying a bag of candy and staying at home saturday night. (if you say you'll be home but then leave, we might leave you a nasty old sock at your doorstep). Maggie, Nancy, Cynda, Karolyn, and Misha are going to be the starting group. The plan is to go to each person's house, trick or treat...possibly hang out for a while...and then take the person with us to go to the next house. People who want to join in on the trick or treating *must* wear a costume of some sort! Also, if a lot of people want to join in, it would be nice if people could volunteer to drive :). We need to know who wants in on this soon so we can plan out whose house we're going to first and who is willing to be last because the last house will be hosting a shitload of people. That's about it. If something's not clear let us know!
Oh and, don't get crap candy, that too would be prank-worthy.
6 comments:
Sorry...I'll be in rehersal that day 'til 7, and then I'm seeing "The Incredibles" after that. Maybe if it doesn't take you guys a long time, you could come to that too!
Whoa wait rehearsal this weekend? Shiii-yite. I'll go if the whole rehearsal thing doesn't pan out but don't count me in quite yet.
Ohhhh...that's right. Dont be mad, but I may have to rethink this whole thing...not that i said i would anyway.
Ohhhh...that's right. Dont be mad, but I may have to rethink this whole thing...not that i said i would anyway.
If I still have candy left, you guys are welcome to have some. And I might be willing to drive. Assuming I'm not busy. Or something like that. However, might house might be out...no coming by if the houseguests are still here.
Talk to me in person or on AIM if you're desparate for my participation. :P
-JB
sad, since when did people get so busy? The Incredibles looks really good actually....
Post a Comment