Me, about the volcano thing, which I mentioned in a post title less than 48 hours ago. Just like when I complained about Courtney Love withholding Nirvana material and less than three days later, the release of the boxed set was announced. I wonder what else I should whine about? But I can't be cavalier with this power. It must only be used for good. Anyway, the ash is blowing northeast, so its worthless.
On the plus side The Game I invented suceeded, kind of. I didn't use the parts I already had, so I ended up writing the four pages with a combined time of one hour and fifteen minutes in the library, rounding up. If I get a B+ or above, I'll consider it a win.
The thing that made today tolerable was seeing Puett solve that 4 by 4 Rubik's cube two and a half hours after first seeing it. He then proceeded to write an excellent writing prompt on the matter. The dude has a brain.
1 comment:
Game?
Post a Comment