Good Lord! Why is everyone so aginst me. First Doug then Ben then Scott! Three people I consider good friends turn their backs and begin to constantly insult me. LET IT GO! Okay I'm back (so what) I posted on the blog ( oh my, how scandalous). Why can't everyone just stop attacking eachother and run with the flow. If you don't like it, then fix it, bitching wount help. Sure bring up the topic by all means, but don't personally try to hurt someonelse. If your goal when you respond to such posts as the one below is to offend or piss off the other person, then you do not belong on this blog. Accuse me of being a hypocrit, go ahead. But first read my comments and realize that although I specificly mention people, never do I bash someone, rather they are meant to incite a thought, to make you question your motives and words. Please let this be the end of this all. Accept and move on for everyone's sake. If you think that my few post tick off people, well a constant argument and fued pisses them off even more.
"Love your brother as yourself."