Did you see the video of him interviewing theatergoers as they left a star wars movie, episode I or II or something? I think it was on the Daily Show once, or SNL.
I love how the Edge in the Living Section is always making fun of him. Evidentally he is planning to resurrect Tron. Yeah, right, like that'll ever happen.
Ken: It was on Jimmy Kimmel Live, on July 1, 2004. The video is on my website.
Shinekaze: is it online? Got a URL? I'd love to see it. No, I'm not planning to resurrect TRON myself, but I wouldn't mind at all being involved with the sequel Disney is reportedly working on.
Let's see Shakeer top this! Somehow I knew he would find us, probably because I've read about his amazing computer and internet skills. I truly admire the guy. He's kind of a quixotic figure, in that people mock him but don't realize he's in on the joke, and in doing so they reveal how stupid they are. My kudos, Mr. Maynard.
6 comments:
Did you see the video of him interviewing theatergoers as they left a star wars movie, episode I or II or something? I think it was on the Daily Show once, or SNL.
This is my future...
I love how the Edge in the Living Section is always making fun of him. Evidentally he is planning to resurrect Tron. Yeah, right, like that'll ever happen.
Ken: It was on Jimmy Kimmel Live, on July 1, 2004. The video is on my website.
Shinekaze: is it online? Got a URL? I'd love to see it. No, I'm not planning to resurrect TRON myself, but I wouldn't mind at all being involved with the sequel Disney is reportedly working on.
Let's see Shakeer top this! Somehow I knew he would find us, probably because I've read about his amazing computer and internet skills. I truly admire the guy. He's kind of a quixotic figure, in that people mock him but don't realize he's in on the joke, and in doing so they reveal how stupid they are. My kudos, Mr. Maynard.
Holy shit! (Does this mark Outsiders' entry to the mainstream?) It's an honor, Mr. Maynard.
Post a Comment