pre script: I am expecting some epic "What I did over Spring Break" posts in the coming days. Especially from our March Madness correspondent, the MANchuca. In the void, I will barrage you with pointless drivel, as usual. But this time, I will attempt to be concise.
-I took the girls I'm babysitting to the zoo today. It seems to me like the place has gone down the shitter. I blame the evangelicals.
-Tivo stock lost all that it had gained for us (and then some.)
-My family is celebrating Easter on Saturday, which seems is bothering me more than I would have imagined.
-I am now maintaining the delusion that I was severely missed at Tech today.
-PARADE magazine told me the reasons I procrastinate. Mostly the fear of failure with some adrenaline junkie squirted in there. How lame is it to get your adrenaline from rushing to finish a project for school? And they had pretty comical ways to overccome my problems: 'Help other procrastinators.'
-Speaking of which, is it too late to change my biology project?
[Ken dude, if you check the blog while you're in New England (for which I would give you major blogging props) stop at the Duty-Free Shop when you go to the airport to come home. I'm still working on finding the right location for the test explosions, and I have decided my finder's fee is a small bottle of novelty liquor (only to be used for its flammable properties.) Or dirty playing cards, your choice.]
-Hope you're all safe and enjoying yourselves.
post script
Oh, and the link is a G.I. Joe named Footloose. When Scott and me visit Dr. Tongue's I'm gonna see if he's there. He could be our mascot.
post post script
We should start a pool to see how long it will take Jeff to realize that making me an ASM was a grievous error. (My guess, being optimistic as I usually am, is opening night.) At least he didn't fulfill my wish to by Fly Captain.
No comments:
Post a Comment