Wednesday, March 30, 2005

ONE DAY LEFT!

One day left. In case you didn't know already.

Anyway, another track meet, 2 feet under in Discus, ended at 3rd, which is fine, I couldn't place better even if I pr'd by several feet. Oh yeah, I got 40' in shot, and am now going to be Varsity next week.

I move to have Alex re-banned. I did feel slightly guilty when he got kicked off the first time, but it looks like he is once again abusing blog privilages. 3 posts in less than an hour? And all of them about absolutely nothing of any importance. (If it sounds like I'm being hypocritical, I have divine (Ben) mandate.) Anyway, I for one would like Alex to not make a repeat of last time.

18 comments:

b said...

Cornell is telling me that they don't have my Supplemental Essays, which they definitely do. Screw them, they're too close to Canada anyway!

But I still think you would do well there what with the 3rd best food in the country and all.

Shakeer said...

I don't think you guys should "ban" Alex but "liberate" him (give him the freedom to post anything and everything he wants whenever he wants on a blog of his own).

Scott Nye said...

Nah. I'd still rather just flat-out ban him.

X said...

Why should I be banned? Because you're afraid that I might use the Blog?

A repeat of last time? Last time was a fatel error on the part of John and Ben. They failed to respond to my comments (esspecially John). IF people like you doug want to discriminate aginst me, fine, but don't consider me a friend if you do. A cannot respect someone who has no respect for others.

If anything is to be done, it should be that people like you, who are stuck up enough to believe that someone doesn't have a place in our society (this blog), should be kicked off. If you noticed, I don't go around personally attacking and advocating that people get booted off, withot provocation. The only time I get pissed off is when people personally plot against me and intentionatly try to hurt me.

I am disappointed in you Doug.

X said...

And you too Scott, I thought you were going to be fun to work with durring Footloose, now it looks as if it may be a grave mistake.

b said...

I didn't know being in a play would make you such a drama queen. ;-)

Scott Nye said...

You wanna play, Alex? Dude, if you think it could be hard working with me, you ever think about how hard it is working with you, bitching all the time and claiming to know how everything should work? I don't really give a crap if you're banned or not, but if that's the only way to stop the barrage of completely uninteresting posts, that's okay with me.

Plus, you totally lied about being Tuesday. And lying's wrong.

X said...

When do I "bitch all the time" ? Tell me one time when I told you how something was supposed to be done, or when I bitched to you. name one.

And Ben I'm not being a "Drama Queen" I get really pissed off when people intentionally try to hurt me, esspecially when it's behind my back like last time. At least Doug had the nerve to actually tell me his problem with me.

It's amazing to me, that as soon as I rejoin I am told that I should be kicked off. You don't even give people a chance. I would now end with a whole bunch of profanities, however that would be unkind and for me to stoop to your level and blatently insult others is below me Scott.

I am pissed off, truly. Enough said.

Adrianna said...

Everyone. Shut up. Listen to yourselves-- you are being children. Seriously.

Alex, limit your blogging and maybe people will stop bitching at you. Other people bitching at Alex, limit your Alex-bitching-at and maybe he'll make fewer posts with which to seek attention. Seriously, this place has degenerated into "drama of the week" from its once-glorious status as the place to go for my movie reviews, college updates, random funny rants, and stupid pictures. Get a grip kids.

Anonymous said...

All I'm saying is that your repeated, meaningless posts get very annoying, and I would rather you not post at all then several times a day, or even once a day.

b said...

I would just like to point out that My Divine Mandate (which is going to be the title for my screenplay about the homosexual blind date scene) was directed towards track information. Oh and Jeff, shut the fu.ck up.

Misha said...

oh for the love of pete.

Cynda said...

Pete?! I love that guy!!!

Ken Colwell said...

Ben, that's brilliant. Don't want to be presumptuous, but... title role? Please?

imac said...

I agree with Ken. It's a work of pure genius.

b said...

Its not even a question Ken. As long as Mike is the Divine Mandate.

Shinekaze said...

I have to agree with Jeff and Adrianna at this point. No offense but you guys are taking this a bit too far. All this place is(and I don't mean to blaspheme here) is a blog. A FUCKING BLOG! Get over it. Scott, Doug, Everyone, if you don't like Alex's posts ignore them, don't read them! Alex, grow a thicker skin. That, and read people's whole messages dude, if you notice, in Ben's message, the one where he talks about you being a drama queen, he ends with a wink. It means its a joke. "Like hey I slept with you mother." *Wink* So take a chill pill there, Ben was just razzing you. He meant no real insult by it. Also no offense Alex, but soome posts could use a bit of tweaking, combining, or not being made. Repetition is not always the key. Especially in the terms of a blog where people are able to read things over and over. I refer to the post a while back about you car. You made like 3 posts. All containing the same information. Also, as this is a community blog, as in we have multiple people contibuting to it, all topics posted should be something thats going to be as all inclusive as possible. One last thought for you Alex, creating those blog accounts, aka Tuesday, no offense but it was stupid. You spammed the board repeatedly in shameless plugs for your blog, and then lied to us saying that it wasn't you who posted the comments. We knew from the beginning that it was you. I think everyone knew. You just made a fool of yourself by consistently denying the truth.

Now, everyone, Alex, Scott, Ben, Doug, I mean everyone. Get over yourselves. We're friends, reading this blog you'd think we were part of the cast of The O.C. Its time to get our train back on the tracks... ALL ABOARD!

X said...

amen to that!

before anyone even read my posts I told Ben at lunch to delete them, obviously he didn't. Don't you know I know what he know's I know?

Jeff by "bit*ching" yourself (and using profanities like that) you look like a hypocrit, do I (of all people) have to explain what a hypocrit is to you?

Doug I couldn't agree with you more, people need to post more if they don't like the current ones. Exactly my point.

And if anyone has noticed, my posts are the ones that get the most attantion (generally) perhaps you should all take a leason from me? Ha that'll be the day!

Mike is a Divine Mandate :)