The Horrors of War
You should prolly read the post before looking at the site, to better understand the context and the warning that I am giving you.
!!!***Disclaimer: This web site has some pretty graphic shit.. If you have a weak stomach you prolly shouldn't look at it.***!!!
I was browsing the Maximum PC Forums today when I came across this link. It is of some pretty graphic scenes. Things on this website are what the true carnage of war and violence look like. Every day we celebrate violence, we support wars, we laud the virtues of hatred. I wanted to post this to make people think about what they support. I know many of us are already against the war, but seeing some of these things makes you question why we spend so much time and effort on war rather than peace. I doubt even president bush has seen some of these things. If he did, I doubt even he could justify to himself that going into this war was the right thing to do. I think that if you were to show those pictures to even the most avid supporters of war, that you would have more than a few switching over. These images really cut into you, many make you think about the nessecity of finding alternatives to war. Anyways I do feel that I shoudl warn you. The pictures you will see are not the watered down clips from the news or the glorified pictures of war from movies and games. What you find here are actual atrocities committed by both sides, and there is a good deal of gore and death. Just needed to warn you.
1 comment:
I haven't looked at the pictures, I'm sure they're all very bloody and depressing and I know I won't be able to handle it. I kind of find it more disturbing that the website's supported by porn sites though.
Post a Comment