Thursday, March 10, 2005

Jesuit vs. Canby

Jesuit is up 30-27 over Canby at the half. It's shaping up to be a great game, but according to Oregonlive.com, "Jesuit has 26 students in its cheering section (I counted). " That's pretty sad. Anyway, more updates to come.

4 comments:

imac said...

During the third quarter, Josh Tarver recieved a Technical foul, but Jesuit went on a huge run to extend the lead to 49-35. Canby scored 8 points in the third quarter. Never mind the great game thing.

imac said...

Pretty much over now, 3:15 left in the 4th, 57-39 JHS.I really don't see Canby coming back to win this one. Oh, and by the way, we play Westview tomorrow if we win this one. I want to see at least some of you down there.

imac said...

Just when I thought Canby couldn't do any worse, they go and score a whole 6 points in the fourth quarter. Final score: Jesuit 63, Canby 41. Bring on Westview.

Adrianna said...

We were listening to the radio play-by-play over the loudspeaker at track. Good stuff... we'd better kick ass tomorrow!