Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I'm Queer

Just kidding, but I do really like that "Holding Out For A Hero" song in Footloose. Its like the Vertical Horizon song but better cuz its not some guy who wants to get laid singing it.

I decided to grant our benefactor Shakeer his request. Mostly because I felt bad about pegging him in the head with my literature book after he insulted the DQ musical. (Earlier, Mr. Benware saw me giving him the double middle finger. He said "Nice signal, Ben" or something like that. I hope he understood I was defending the greatest musical ever conceived and performed from the continuous ridicule spewed by that dishonorable excuse for a knight.) Hopefully the hole Shakeer leaves behind will be filled by none other than Chris Pozzi, who has been a loyal reader for several months.

I really have nothing else to say. JHall gave his tentative approval for Rachel and me to be late to Dry Tech due to the soccer game, which made me happy. 'Dry Tech' sounds like it involves robots humping, which would be funny.

post script
Doug refused to wrestle me at the track meet because he was afraid I would injure him. What a queer.

3 comments:

Shakeer said...

Ben, that movie was stupid and you know it. Also, I'm going to start using the word queer more regardless of how many homosexuals I offend or homophobes I amuse.

imac said...

I'm sure Doug won't mind that much.

Ken Colwell said...

Wow, there was only a three hour time difference when I was there!

Shakeer, harumph, that movie alternated between so-bad-it's-funny and so-bad-it's-not-funny.

And Ben... if you want an MPG of robots humping... this might be awkward, but, uh, just say the word. (I don't have any with she-bots, but I do have contacts...)