Monday, April 25, 2005

R.I.H., N.H.S.

H is for hell.

Actually, the convocation wasn't that bad. They read the names pretty quickly, the speeches weren't as painful, and I had an epiphany at the end: Mr. Lum read out, "And Red Team, meet tomorrow after school in the Knight Center Lobby to set up for Mass."

I looked at the two golden cords on my left.

I looked at the two golden cords on my right.

I smiled. And I said "No."

3 comments:

b said...

But Ken, aren't you committed to utilizing your time in the service of Jesuit? Or was it all a sham? I don't know what to believe anymore.

Ken Colwell said...

I spent an hour and a half after school today helping the Auction Office, that's service. But I did it because I wanted to, not because Comrade Lum required it. (Uh, okay, I did the second two thirds because I wanted to.)

magda. said...

Ok, so me not having a life... I was using the next blog button up on the blogger toolbar.

Well, I found people who actually have less of a life than me. And possibly even Alex. Although knowing Alex, this might just be one of his multiple personalities...

Anyway...

antipuddingleague.blogspot.com

Keep an eye on your sweet desserts, puppies and kittens.