So, this Friday is pretty awesome. I've only had one actual period of work-- as I, uh, write, I'm in 5th period Bio. And next period I am also in the library trying to figure out what exactly an article about Beowulf is saying about... Beowulf. Pat is also here but he is busy trying to get the soccer game to work and so he might not be doing the whole posting thing. Oh and I'm supposed to be working on some project doohickey.
Ooh, and I found a pretty cool picture of a bucket on Google (Hint: google for "bucket"). So I'm going to share it with you.
Yeah. Yeah. I'm gonna go insane by the end of this, but it seriously beats working. God I love Fridays during senior year! I swear to God I'll find something meaningful to post next time. I SWEAR. TO GOD.
3 comments:
ATTENTION THIS IS MR. LUM PLEASE CEASE AND DESIST. SATURDAY JUG. SATURDAY JUG. SATURDAY JUG. PLEASE HAVE YOUR CHRISTMAS BOXES DELIVERED TO THE LIBRARY BY NOVEMBER 16TH. PATRICK I NEED TO SEE YOU AFTER CLASS IN THE BACK ROOM.
Okay no not really this is Adrianna but seriously Mr. Lum scares me with his crazy antics. And what if he finds the blog? Will he comment or will he try to advertise his own blog/ free ipod scam here? I can see it now... THE MAGICAL LIFE OF MR. LUM, SUGAR PLUM FAIRY. Because seriously, whenever I see the guy I always imagine him as a sugar plum fairy and it cracks me up. Ohhh Mr. Lum, you crazy purple guy.
haha Mr. Lum having a blog seems so funny for some reason. I can imagine him posting his private thoughts on the internet for all to see. Such topics might include gardening, sorting books, and Pat.
One day in the beginning of the year, a bunch of guys were crowding around the Misunderestimated blog in the library and Mr. Lum came by to investigate the source of all this distraction. We explained to him what was going on and what a blog was and he seemed pretty intrigued. We asked if he'd care to join our blog but he politely declined.
I still think we should all try to convince him to get one. It could be called Glob. (get it, his first initials)
Post a Comment