Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Hey More Election Coverage

I broke my vow not to watch any election coverage last night after I hid in the basement from my mom (who was screaming and throwing buttons at the TV, crazy lady!) because, hey, I have an investment in this election too. You know, the whole "having a future" thing. So anyway, I was watching CNN and I caught a glimpse of something... uh... odd. I popped on the 'net and voila! There it was!

Clicky for picture (OH HOW LEWD!)

Oh, thank you internet and guy with shirt for reflecting my thoughts when I woke up this morning. Yes, and my mom was at the Democratic HQ (right across from the Target on Murray FYI) this morning. Apparently some people were wearing black armbands and there was a lot of crying. And she ate a bananna. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST! I've never heard the words "fuck" and "cracker" used so many times and so quickly as I have today coming from my beloved mother's mouth. Ahhh elections! Making dysfunctional families interesting since 1776!

Next election let's vote a little smarter, mmmkay USA?


2 comments:

Shakeer said...

and now for something completely irrelevent: the band Belle & Sebastian has a song called "fuck this shit" which contrary to what the title may lead you to expect, is, and I shit you not, a 4 minute long flute solo with no lyrics. Just a flute.

I can't get over how funny that is for some reason.

Maybe that guy is a fan.

Scott Nye said...

Best thing missed by censors, ever. Way better than Janet Jackson.