So, maybe you're thinking, "Wow, Rachel is the last person I would ever think to write about the football game..." But you, my friend are very wrong. I have never been so excited for a football game in my life, and I think all of you should share in my overwhelming excitement. For the past week or two, all I've heard is football; it just so happenes that in every single one of my classes (except Clarke Lackey) there's a football player, and they talk about the plays they're gonna run. This makes me feel even better because I know what the first play of the game will be! (I think there was a 6 in it, but otherwise I forgot the name)
Surprisingly it wasn't until my freshman year when I played Powder Puff that I actually understood the game of football (my family's baseball fans). But thanks to Pat Spear and many many home games, I now understand the difference between defense and offense, and the significance of even numbers versus odd numbers. Anyways, come to the game FRIDAY at PGE PARK, and watch us kick Central Catholic's ass in the holy war to end all holy wars!!!
7 comments:
I will be there, I will be decked out in my finest... uh... sweaters, and I am fully committed to the Jihad! Central Catholic is going DOWN my friends, DOWN like something that goes down a lot. Oh and that sounded sexual. But I didn't mean it to be. Okay, back to sleeping on the sofa.
Hey!! Misha's a sofa...well, actually a couch, but it's pretty much the same thing! I should probably explain this random comment but I think I'll let your imaginations run wild with all the possible reasons Misha's a couch cause I'm quite confident no one will be able to figure it out and it's a lot more fun this way!! :)
Does this mean that I was sleeping on Misha because that would just be awkward.
Hello!!! Rachel is DEFINATELY not the last person!! Can anyone say Karolyn??!! I swear she doesnt even know what the leather thing being thrown around is called!!!
Oh and Adrianna you were most DEFINATELY sleeping on Misha and yes it was DEFINATELY awkward!!
Wait...
I don't even know what the first play of the game is!
How do you know this!?
Oh well, we'll kill them, and I don't need to know what the play is because I won't play. Until the fourth quarter, because we'll kill them by enough that I can get it. Which will be cool and hopefully make my Thanksgiving not quite as crappy. Which it will be.
I feel obliged to point out that while Karolyn knows very little about the sport of football (despite my best efforts last year and other fan's continued efforts), she *has* been to every game this year...I'm fairly confident she's the one of the only fans without a child or brother on the team who can say that.
Regardless, I am most moved by all of your enthusiasm. The game should be good. It not gonna end up being a Holy War...its gonna be a good game, one we play well and win
That is all.
-JB
Post a Comment