Monday, November 15, 2004

Sweet!

All right! Viva Death Cab. Can't wait to see what they put out next... can't hurt to have a multibillion dollar company backing you up, right?

Also interesting: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/artsentertainment/2002083198_nw07.html

"Acceptance"? Well, if they're enough like Jimmy it could be good. If they're not, it could be very, very bad. But if Columbia signed them...

(...All right, Ben, it's a crappy post. It's 4:25 and I'm taking a break from my paper... anyone have any music news at all, this is the post to comment it in.)

--Dave

No, wait, Ken.

2 comments:

Shakeer said...

I have some music news you Death Cab fans may be interested in. Okay no, no news; I just want to plug a band. The Decemberists. You've probably heard me talking about them alot. You may have seen my t-shirt.

Well guess what, they're awesome and they're making a new album— one produced/engineered by none other than Death Cab for Cutie lead guitarist Chris Walla. So Death Cab fans will love it, right? Hopefully.

At any rate, look forward to it and in the mean time, do yourself a favor and download some of their songs or songs. Or buy an album (they're all good).

The new album wll be entitled Picaresque.

(and all you kids in my english class though I made that word up!)

b said...

I can't really get a feel for the famous Kennian dry wit in text. You were joking with the multibillion dollar company thing, right?