I'm dying to leave and dying to stay. There's some things I'll miss more than anything next year and some things won't get a second glance. The year's been going on too long, homework is old, but there's still so much left to do that I enjoy. Though yeah, this year's highs have been higher than I ever imagined, and the lows were more plentiful and more terrible than I could have ever predicted. Definately not the year I thought I'd get, not the year I wanted, but when I look back in 20 years and remember it, I'm pretty sure the parts I remember will be a blast and all the shit will be gone and forgotten. Assuming I remember anything, of course.
Seriously, I love it here but like John said I'd also love to leave. 6 more months until I'm free to live my life as I so choose (as long as my parents approve, of course.)
6 comments:
Eh.
I concur, Ben.
It sucks.
And it's waaaay too long.
I'm dying to leave and dying to stay. There's some things I'll miss more than anything next year and some things won't get a second glance. The year's been going on too long, homework is old, but there's still so much left to do that I enjoy. Though yeah, this year's highs have been higher than I ever imagined, and the lows were more plentiful and more terrible than I could have ever predicted.
Definately not the year I thought I'd get, not the year I wanted, but when I look back in 20 years and remember it, I'm pretty sure the parts I remember will be a blast and all the shit will be gone and forgotten. Assuming I remember anything, of course.
-JB
Good things about senior year:
1. I have a social life.
2. It's almost over.
Seriously, I love it here but like John said I'd also love to leave. 6 more months until I'm free to live my life as I so choose (as long as my parents approve, of course.)
I love it. This being our last year here is something that's always in the back of my mind. But I have high hopes for college life.
Post a Comment