Sunday, April 24, 2005

The Outsiders Looking In

#1 Chart finder

this is a site that tells you the song that was #1 on the pop charts on any date... most people look at their birthdays...

on my birthday 08/23/86... "papa dont preach - madonna"
on my 10th birthday 08/23/96... "macarena - los del rio"
on my 18th birthday 08/23/04... "Slow Motion - Juvenile feat Soulja Slim"

my music has sucked so far... hows yours?

EDIT - I had forgotten the link... points to time of original post...well thats the kind of work that tends to happen at 3 am... sorry...

9 comments:

magda. said...

You got the macarena, that's awesome!

The link doesn't work... what's the site?

Justin C. said...

Hi, just stopping by. Nice blog:)

Justin C. said...

Hi, just stopping by. Nice blog:)

Shinekaze said...

rachel... im sorry, that song sucks... even more than the macarena... which just so happens to be the only dance i know... jeez i hung out in rollerinks way to much back in 96...

Adrianna said...

Hah. I had "Candle in the Wind" on my 10th birthday.

imac said...

I like how I had more songs by Janet Jackson(2) than I had actual good songs(1).

magda. said...

10th birthday. Candle in the Wind. Me too.

And this year... "My Boo" by Usher and Alicia Keys.

That's so sad.

Miguel said...

"With or Without You" by U2 on the day I was born. Rock.

imac said...

Same here. "With or Without You" was my one good song.