I'm a winner.
I got a Snapple (Diet Half Lemonade Half Iced Tea...which is really a Diet Arnold Palmer, but Diet and Arnold Palmer together is a bit of an oxymoron probably) and I won in the "Win Yourself A Favor INSTANTLY!" contest.
I won a frisbee.
Which is the smallest prize you can win, I realized. But still, it's 1 in 64 odds, so I'm still pretty proud.
When I was younger I won a bike from McDonald's. It's kinda been downhill from there.
If swimming doesn't pan out (I'm so freaking sore from Pilates that I might just have to quit...thank God I live on the first floor, because stairs and I are not friends) I might just go college cliche and join an Ultimate Frisbee team.
Yeah, that was random, but I was excited and wanted to share my joy. Roommates were not as impressed as I was.
p.s. Swimming update :: (no, I'm not gonna tell you about practices and stuff, who wants to hear that...you'll hear about initiation. Apparently it's spread out over some period of time, so I'll let you know. anyway) First Freshman Task: Ask an upperclassmen swimmer out on a date. His name is Alex and he's a junior. Should be a good time.
3 comments:
But is he hot? Pictures please!
I bet he looks just like Tim Freeman. Grr...
Okay that's one goofy-looking kid.
But he is a swimmer, and they're ripped. So I'll give you that.
Post a Comment