Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Seems like a lifetime ago, but here...

I realized that I never put up pictures from my crazy cross-country road trip here. Here's a few. A lot of 'em look weird because I took them from the inside of a moving car. But there's some pretty stuff too. If there's any demand I can put up all of 'em on an offsite location and then link to them here.


From Indiana... "HOW FAST CAN A MAN SINK IN GRAIN??" from one of the grain awareness booths at the state fair. I kid you not. They even had a tug-o-war with an grain simulator. I lost :(


Rolling hills and incoming thunder in Iowa. Purdy.


Night at the Olympic Village just outside of Salt Lake.


Driving through Wyoming... so pretty. I have a lot of shots of Wyoming. The nothingness that is out there is so dramatic.

Yay!

I miss you guys.

3 comments:

magda. said...

Oooh... demand, demand!

magda. said...

Oh, and there's this show on the National Geographic channel about twisters and tornados and the crazy people who chase after them... It reminded me of you.

Adrianna said...

OH MY GOD I WATCHED THAT A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO, with the guy who was putting a video probe in a tornado... fascinating stuff

I am such a nerd. I love it.