film literature pop folk ambient jazz drone and doom
Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Novelty T-Shirts for Lyfe
I won this at the very first meeting of SWE last night. That stands for "society of women engineers." I just thought that I would share it with you all.
Though that would seem more fitting for a male engineer, would it not? Regardless, well done. The only engineer jokes we get is that we're all gonna get flunked out.
My friend here at UP is in this science class for idiots and thier teacher said (and I quote), "math is just as good--if not better--then having sex."
He then continued to explain that the feeling that mathmaticians get after proving or solving a difficult problem is often as intense as a sexual climax.
And Kristina's Roommate is a Mathmajor, so whenever shes doing math homework their is an awkward conversation. We think its hillarious. It explains a lot thought, I let your imagination do the rest.
2 comments:
Props, A...props.
Though that would seem more fitting for a male engineer, would it not? Regardless, well done. The only engineer jokes we get is that we're all gonna get flunked out.
-JB
My friend here at UP is in this science class for idiots and thier teacher said (and I quote), "math is just as good--if not better--then having sex."
He then continued to explain that the feeling that mathmaticians get after proving or solving a difficult problem is often as intense as a sexual climax.
And Kristina's Roommate is a Mathmajor, so whenever shes doing math homework their is an awkward conversation. We think its hillarious. It explains a lot thought, I let your imagination do the rest.
Post a Comment