Friday, September 09, 2005

Luck you...i guess...

So I show my roomates the multitude of pictures I have, yes these do include such things as quidditch, zoo excursions, tigger outfits and so forth. Anyway one of my roomates excclaims "Omg Cynda all of your guy friends are like nerdy cute!!" Other roomate: "Omg you're right! They all look so hot and innocent!" Yet another roomate: "Iy makes me want to devirginize all of them! (I assume they are all virgins...)"

So yeah I suppose if any of you guys ever come to visit me you'll have to fight off my roomates who will be trying to steal your virginity.

Just fyi.

9 comments:

Ken Colwell said...

And Dave wins the comeback contest hands-down! Nice.

Cynda, when can I visit?

magda. said...

I laugh.

b said...

Machuca, are you hearing this? I don't ever want to hear you complain again.

imac said...

Had my computer been working I would have said that it was lucky for them that Cynda never takes pictures of me. But, alas, it seems that the Dougs are conspiring to make my life a living hell.

Cynda said...

Oh but Ian I have PLENTY of pictures of you!!

imac said...

Yeah, if by plenty you mean zero.

Cynda said...

do shut up ian. In fact I am going to go count the number of pictures i had in the photo album I showed them.

one moment.........................

Yes that's right 11 pictures in the SMALL album that I showed them. Now I will see which boys have less pictures than you (sorry if this lowers any one elses self esteem but I AM trying to prove a point to our dearest ian here!)

one moment.........................

ok well rather than list all the boys who have less pictures than you I will list the one boy who has more, which is Mike!

So you see with the exception of Mike you are the boy I have the most pictures of.

In conclusion I say once again Ian, do shut up and I love you!!!

imac said...

Wow, you put all the pictures you had of me in one album. That takes courage. I'm surprised the thing doesn't just burst into flames.

Cynda said...

IAN STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!