Wednesday, September 14, 2005

E-mail change

Hey, this might be considered pimping myself, but whatever.

My e-mail has changed, and for those who don't read my personal blog, I thought you should be made aware.

ScottN_86@yahoo.com

Continuing the long, winding road of completely uncreative e-mail addresses.

So please now direct all your letters, comments, nude photos, love notes, and death threats to that address.

4 comments:

Ken Colwell said...

I have this really great shot of a Danish girl and a horse....

Ten points to whoever first combines to Scott, in an e-mail, a letter, comment, nude photo, love note, and death threat!

Anonymous said...

Its true, he does. I've seen it

Cynda said...

does it necessarily have to be a nude photo of a girl?

If not I'm up for the challenge!!!

My roomate has this really hilarious picture....

X said...

if i do it twice can i get 20 points?