Sorrow drips into your heart, through a pinhole--just like a faucet that leaks, and there is comfort in the sound. But while you debate (half-empty or half-full?) it slowly rises... your love is gonna drown.
My roommates don't primp, but they do tell me they love me when they're drunk. It's like a mini-Encounter every weekend.
what's up with everyone saying "I'm not gonna lie"? A couple girls down the hall say that ALL THE TIME. I'm not annoyed or anything I just think it's weird.
7 comments:
Sorrow drips into your heart, through a pinhole--just like a faucet that leaks, and there is comfort in the sound. But while you debate (half-empty or half-full?) it slowly rises... your love is gonna drown.
My roommates don't primp, but they do tell me they love me when they're drunk. It's like a mini-Encounter every weekend.
mine strip.
i'm not gonna lie.
what's up with everyone saying "I'm not gonna lie"? A couple girls down the hall say that ALL THE TIME. I'm not annoyed or anything I just think it's weird.
I got it from Amy Dunn, stylish overqueen of the world.
I eat pizza for every meal!
I also run 3 miles a day, so I hope that it all balances out.
Mine just goes to sleep. That's pretty much it.
Way to go Doug! Way to bring honor to our name by just sleeping. You kick ass.
Post a Comment