I really have no reason to be posting, but I really wanted to post with that title. Fits really well; during rehersal, I hid this girl's sandwhich after she told that if I did, she'd stab me with her room key. So she tried to key me. I easily blocked the attack, but doing so, I left my arm open to bittage. She bit and held on. I still have a welt there, and its been over a day. Then she bit me again today. The once shy thing, I think I actually found friends that begin to compare to you guys. First of all, Ken went caving this weekend, so I had to find another source of amusement, which happened to take the form of a Disney dance party in my room. We stayed up until 4, and most of us ended up sleeping on the floor, but there was a bed and an air mattress that went unused so... whatever. (Okay, it quickly faded into a non-Disney dance party, but still there was way too much Disney for my tastes). I also found out that the people who live directly above me are huge Harry Potter fans. Contrary to what I'm assuming is the general opinion amongst you guys, they like Ron's hair and detest Harry's. But they are obsessed, and I found people to go to the midnight showing (like I'd actually go to the midnight showing, but my RA might make it a floor event, in which case it'd be free...).
PS: Ben, the football gods have taken their revenge on me. Cornell lost to Yale. Horribly.
PPS: I also have another story that involves me being bitten but that's better because it involves lesbians. But alas, it's a story for another time.
7 comments:
Yeah, I do attest waiting.
Hold on, attest is nearly the opposite detest, which is the word I was looking for. My mistake.
Fuck you, Ben, I changed it. But its after 1 in the morning, so I'll finish the story later, maybe not tomorrow, I have a prelim... Lame.
Hey now, have you already forgotten the moral of Ken's post?
You chose this story over the lesbian story?
In other news, I'm already roped into the midnight Harry Potter. I justify this because the current rumor is they'll show the Superman trailer with this. Let's hope it stays that way.
Yes Doug, please do tell. Give us all a laugh! (btw please watch your language! you never know who is reading this blog) And Scott, that makes me sad. Just so you know.
I decided that this new title sounds better. Okay, lesbians. So we were there hanging out after rehersal, and since this is Rocky, there was a lot of... playing. Mainly groping and biting, but also some hugging and picking up over shoulders, and there were lesbians involved, yeah, that's pretty much it. Except for where this will probably be happening constantly for over the next month, culminated in some sort of drunken naked pool orgy outside in the middle of winter.
oh dear...
Post a Comment