Yeah, so we finally got a win. Finally. Legitimate victory is pretty cool. On top of that, as Ben has said, this team was full of jerks. While being in defense the entire game, I didn't really see much of the bitchness that was happening in their defense, much less hear the goalie mutter, I could see plenty. There was something akin to slide-tackling in the penalty box, and boy did they enjoy using their arms. They weren't very GOOD, for the most part, they just were sort of, "Hey, I'll stick my arms out and now you can't get to the ball." Quite frankly, this strategy is quite possibly the most stupid one I have seen. Why? When you aggravate people who have cleats on in a game where you kick stuff, you yourself might possibly be kicked. And I'm glad that this happened. And you could see their elbows, you could see them hit the ball with their hands, etc. Oh well, that made the win all that much better, as if to say, "You cheat and get away with it, but we still outplayed AND beat you."
Man did that feel good.
Speaking of the other team overhearing things our team said...I think it was Nathan saying, "God, these guys are pissing me off." In response I said, "Not only are they pushy jerks, but that forward dude has a problem fondling himself. during and after kickoff, his hands were shoved down his pants, for God's sake!" I said this in an aggravated, "I've been running so I have no volume control voice," and I looked and the very guy was like fifteen feet away.
Though the team did have some decent players...props to them.
1 comment:
That's really, really funny.
Post a Comment