Sunday, October 03, 2004

First Part of Crap Done

So yeah, that choral workshop has come and gone. Very awesome time. This frees up my days after school, which shall now be put to some other use: I'm not sure what yet. But I'm sure I'll find something. What with college essays and apps, recommendations to get, the religion project worth 50% of my final grade, etc....this is looking to just be an uphill struggle. Fortunately I am not letting this destroy my spirit at the moment.

As for that English Paper, I finished reading Thoreau's essays last night (I had to read another one because Mr. Benware didn't want me doing "Civil Disobedience"). I wrote the biography, and the analytical part of the essay. And the bibliography. Now for the reflection.

But yeah, I eagerly await the day I am actually busy. Right now it's just whine because I don't have time to deal with all the shit that's coming up, and refusing to do anything about it. I acknowledge this is inherent in most of humanity, but it's not working. If I do this again I might go insane.

1 comment:

Cory said...

Question for Ben:
I put in my username and password and saw i couldn't make a post, til i remembered the new system (which is quite genius). so my question is, what username and password do i put in if i want to make a post? i understand if you want to tell me in person.

my post was going to talk about the marathon. on friday i had Mr. Carver give me a blessing. Man that guy's a good pray-er. my final time was 4:46. 24 minutes faster than last year. i went around 11 minute pace the entire time. i think i'll write my senior reflection about it. man, that things due tomorrow. better go.

p.s. sorry mike for using your post like a Spanish legume (i'm pretty sure one needs to be in 5th period Sprehe to get that)