The guys were all being very manly. Cynda and Karolyn were my cohorts in taking the picture with John. He was rather feisty. Pat didn't know what hit him and Cynda's kissing Scott. Maggie was wearing the tigger costume by the way. We kind of had a hard time getting it off of her.
Sunday, October 31, 2004
Power to estrogen....whatever that means
I, Nancy, now have the power to post in this spectacular blog. Mwahaha. Ok, so here's what we did this glorious Halloween night. Cynda, Maggie, and I were supposed to go trick or treating, but Karolyn coerced us into going to Pat's to study for Hahn's midterm tomorrow. Here's what we did instead:
The guys were all being very manly. Cynda and Karolyn were my cohorts in taking the picture with John. He was rather feisty. Pat didn't know what hit him and Cynda's kissing Scott. Maggie was wearing the tigger costume by the way. We kind of had a hard time getting it off of her.
The guys were all being very manly. Cynda and Karolyn were my cohorts in taking the picture with John. He was rather feisty. Pat didn't know what hit him and Cynda's kissing Scott. Maggie was wearing the tigger costume by the way. We kind of had a hard time getting it off of her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Sweet. I was trying to figure out a way to get you on there, but all my plans revolved around kicking Ian off, and he just moved so I figured he was about to post. Thanks for the pictures. Can you tell me how to do it from camera to blog? I'm clueless.
post script
Great picture of Pat. Looks like I missed some good times, but I'm still only half done with my Stanford early app.
Cool pictures but now I've been reminded that I haven't done a lick of history studying.
Umm, I'm probably misunderstanding your question, you mean making them smaller? I load all the pictures I want to post into Photoshop to make them smaller...I've never tried using any other software, although I'm sure you could do it in Microsoft Paint. Anyway, good luck with that Stanford app. I say waiting's the worst part.
Never mind. I forgot that the thing that hinders me is having a Mac. I need to figure out how to make them into web pages or something like that. Adrianna knows, I'll ask her.
Ben, it's pretty easy. In fact, it's probably easier with a Mac since you have photoshop preloaded and can thus resize images manually.
But you don't even need that.
When you upload pictures, it pastes the code into the post right? Well immediately after the url of the image (img src="blahblahblah.jpg") put width="400" to make the image less wide. That should do the trick.
Ahhh...good times last night. And we actually studied! Kinda...sorta...maybe...
Omg, those pictures are great! I love you, Nancy! Put the other pictures up too!
Huh study session? Why didn't anyone tell me about that?
wait, but if you don't resize the image beforehand doesn't it take up an ungodly amount of space in your website/wherever you uploaded it to?
Go to www.imageshack.us. They host your images for free.
Anything else?
INSANE?!! Who Me?? What would give you that impression? And so what if I sneak up behind you and silently watch your every move?? I wouldn't call that stalking!! Anyway I thought the evening was thoroughly enjoyable and even though we didn't get to go trick or treating I got to kiss Scott so all was right in Cyndaland. And NO I'm still not insane!!
whoa, cynda has a peeping hole into maggie's shower? when did this happen?
hey maggie, can't we just post our idea on this blog??
Sugar, child. Sugar.
Post a Comment