OK, we gotsta change that subtitle, cuz lets face it, if you're here, you're here on purpose and you don't want to be reminded that you're wasting your time everytime you visit. Just kidding, due to the overwhelming popularity (we have like four readers who aren't bloggers!) I have decided to offer everyone this chance to submit your idea for a catchy subtitle that will grab the casual blog browser by the balls and not let him go. If we can do this and John can add a hit counter that will confirm people visit here, I can add some banner ads and make some money. Kidding again, I would never go capitalist on you guys. But that one is pretty embarassing and the best new one I can come up with is Home of the World's Coolest Social Rejects. And that's depressing and inaccurate (we're not cool!) So submit anything--it can be 500 characters max.
post script
Okay blog members, we need to dialogue. If you haven't noticed, I like to have a new post at least once a day. It makes me sad when I don't see one and sometimes I post a pointless one just to keep up continuity. (See October). I know you're all busy, but it averages out to like one every two weeks from each of you, and that's pretty easy, if you ask me. So if your log on at like 9 or 10 and don't see anything for that day, search your brain from a story that you filed away for possible blog-worthiness. Let me make it simple, its blog-worthy.
post post script
Subtitle winner gets to become an administrator for a week and can make any stylistic change except for booting me or John.
2 comments:
"It's like that one song by Puddle of Mud but cooler!"
or
"SO HUNGRY"
or
"Something to do while bored since summer 2004!"
I dunno, I've got nothing.
How about, "The blog that loves everyone...except for the Puerto Rican protestant republicans."
Post a Comment