I know a lot of you are looking forward to this movie (and rightfully so), so, in an effort to both be a good guy and combat the never-ending comments about Jeff's Book Report Extravaganza (I swear...everytime I refresh this page, there's a new comment about Jeff being an idiot), I figured I should link you to this R-rated trailer that came outta nowhere and is on this random site called (you guessed it) CrapTV.
Reasons to download this trailer...uh...they use the word "cockfag" and "shit," both of which are always fun if it looks like you could see the trailer in a theater...it has the song from the Kill Bill trailer (I know...cool, huh?)...Kim Jong Il tries to pronouce "inevitable"...but really, I know you're all just looking forward to the puppet sex anyway.
http://www.craptv.com/teamamerica/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=56&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0&POSTNUKESID=60291c11d64b9c3d0543b6635abe8605
2 comments:
Thanks Scott. Your maturity shines through again. While others, not so much. I don't want to be a hard ass, but this is not AIM. That quantity of comments for that quality of a post is ridiculous. Show some discretion people.
post script
By people I mean Jeff and Cynda.
You're right Dave. Its just that I expect more out of Jeff and Cynda than I do from Alex. (expectation for Alex being that he remembers to breathe) I have really low standards to determine the success of this blog and they kind of crossed the threshold of reason.
Post a Comment